At CASA Kane County
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN VOLUNTEERING
Volunteers are vital to our mission of serving 100% of the abused and neglected children in the 16th Judicial Circuit. Our volunteers fill many roles – from serving as a Court Appointed Special Advocate/Guardian ad Litem (CASA/GAL); to helping collect gifts for youth in care during the holiday season; being our “boots on the ground” in order to set up and manage one of our many fundraising events; to serving on a committee or in a leadership role for the organization.
Benefits of volunteering with
CASA Kane County
- Personal Growth
- Increased knowledge of non-profit sector
- Increased awareness of child advocacy, foster care system and childhood abuse and neglect
- Interaction with community minded service-oriented people
- Annual recognition evening for volunteers
- Professional networking opportunities
- Personal satisfaction of giving back and serving local community
- Helping children who have been abused or neglected
Attend a General Information Meeting
- Thursday, December 5th at 3:00-4:00 pm – REGISTER HERE
Unable to join us for the above date? Or have a group you would like us to present at?
Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch with you!
APPLY TO VOLUNTEER!
All persons interested in volunteering for CASA Kane County must complete the inquiry form below. An automatic email will be sent confirming receipt of the inquiry form. Please know that receipt of an inquiry does not guarantee placement as a volunteer. After reviewing your inquiry, a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss next steps.
MEET OUR VOLUNTEERS
CASA Kane County’s CASA/GAL volunteers are ordinary people doing extraordinary things. These volunteers come from all walks of life, unique backgrounds and ethnicities, but share a common goal of helping a child in need. We are so fortunate to have these everyday citizens supporting our mission and helping vulnerable children navigate the overburdened foster care system.