What sort of qualifications & requirements does a CASA volunteer need, and is there training? TBD. In order to do this, our volunteers must be able to;
• Must be age 21 or older
• Participate in an interview and pass background check
• Attend approximately 45 hours of pre-service training
• Willing to commit to the program for a minimum
• Follow guidelines established by the National
• Attend in-service training and receive direct supervision and guidance from program staff
• Complete at least 12 hours of continuing education yearly to enhance knowledge
• Volunteers are expected to be available for case assignment and to accept cases unless other arrangements have been made
WHAT DOES A
ATTEND A GENERAL INFORMATION MEETING
Interested in becoming a
Take the first step and attend one of our
General Information Meetings.
Unable to join us for one of the above dates?
Or have a group you would like us to present at? Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch with you!
Tuesday, May 19th
Thursday, June 4th
INQUIRE ABOUT VOLUNTEERING!
All persons interested in volunteering for CASA Kane County must complete the inquiry form below. An automatic email will be sent confirming receipt of the inquiry form. Please know that receipt of an inquiry does not guarantee placement as a volunteer. After reviewing your inquiry, a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss next steps.