OUR EVENTS CALENDAR
Stay up-to-date with CASA
- 11August 11, 2019No events
- 12August 12, 2019No events
- 13August 13, 2019Onlinehttps://www.casakanecounty.org/event/elective-ceu-the-cost-of-caring/Online
Join Illinois CASA and Josh Carlson, Licensed Clinical Social Worker and is the Associate Director of The Knowledge Center at Chaddock, Chaddock’s training institute. The concepts of compassion fatigue, burn out and vicarious trauma will be explored as well as self-care strategies to cope with these reactions to exposure of secondary trauma. (2 Credits)
- 14August 14, 2019No events
- 15August 15, 2019No events
- 16August 16, 2019No events
- 17August 17, 2019No events
Continuing Education Unit (CEU): Kane County CASA/GALs are required to fulfill 12-20 Continuing Education Units per year.
General Informational Meetings (GIM): Learn about the CASA movement and the role of the CASA/GAL (Court Appointed Special Advocate/Guardian ad Litem) to serve the best interests of abused and neglected children in the 16th Judicial Court system.
Fundraising Events: Information on Annual Children’s Champion Gala, Golf for a Child Invitational, Clays for Kids and Super Heroes Luncheon.