You Can Run in the Fox Valley Marathon and Help Children!
Please Join Us on September 20, 2015!
Once you have your code, you can register online at the Fox Valley Marathon Charity Partner registration page by clicking here and entering your code. Thank you for your participation and support of CASA Kane County!
Please visit the Fox Valley Marathon website for more information or call the CASA Kane County office at 630-232-4484.
Run for a Child
If you are interested in doing more to help raise funds for CASA Kane County, you can create your own Donor Page. You will register as a fundraiser for CASA Kane County and develop your own personal fundraising page, add your own picture, set your own goal and send an email and/or Facebook link to ask your family, friends and colleagues for donations that will help children who have been abused or neglected. Thank you for your support!
Kids Can Be Marathoner's Too on September 19, 2015 at 3 PM!
Registration is now open for the CASA Kane County Fox Valley KIDS’ Marathon!
The CASA Kane county Fox Valley Kids Marathon:
- is BIGGER and more FUN than ever!
- is a family friendly, fun activity for kids between the ages of 5 and 13.
- is a way for kids to get fit, achieve a goal and learn how much fun running can be.
- is a summer of running that builds up to the celebratory final run on September 19, 2015 where the kids complete the final 1.2 miles for a total of 26.2 miles.
- is an opportunity for children to be just like the adult marathoners by receiving their own marathon medal and t-shirt.
For only $10, kids agree to run or walk 1-2 miles a week all summer on their own schedule. They keep track on a colorful log sheet as they accumulate 25 total miles by race weekend. Summer training runs start June 29 and will meet every Saturday, starting at Mt. St. Mary's Park in St. Charles. They will be led by local runners and are optional, but provide an excellent opportunity for racers to get out and meet other participants and receive the checkpoint prizes.
To REGISTER or for FAQ's, please Click Here.