CASA Kane County relies on the generosity of its community through annual donations. All funding will provide a trained CASA/GAL volunteer to support and advocate for 100% of children who enter Abuse/Neglect or Probate Courts within the 16th Judicial Court system. Help local abused and neglected children and those who advocate for them.
SUPPORTING OUR MISSION
PARTNER GIVING SOCIETY
Become a CASA partner that ensures we can continue to recruit, train and retain
CASA/GAL volunteers who advocate for abused and neglected children.
– Membership from $1,000 to $2,500 (or $84 – $208 per month)
FUND A CHILD
Fund an abused or neglected child for a year. With your support, more than 600 children
will be served annually.
– Fund a Child for $2,500 (or $208 per month)
Join our caring and leading donors as you receive the highest level of sponsorship, acknowledgement & communications in serving our mission for the most vulnerable children.
– Membership $25,000 (or $2,083 per month)
Education & Awareness
HANDS AROUND THE COURTHOUSE
April is National Child Abuse Awareness and Prevention Month. Support proactive efforts
in raising awareness of child abuse and neglect.
– Sponsorships from $300 – $2,500
SUPER HEROES LUNCHEON
Sponsor or attend this outreach and awareness event that welcomes the community to
learn more about our child advocacy program.
– Sponsorships from $1,000 to $10,000
FALL EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE
Sponsor our educational fall conference for CASA/GAL volunteers, agency partners
and community organizations.
– Sponsorships from $1,000 – $10,000
Sponsor an Event
CHILDREN’S CHAMPION CELEBRATION
Sponsor, attend or purchase an ad for CASA Kane County’s Gala and Auction – our largest fundraising event with 800 guests.
– Sponsorships from $250 – $20,000
GOLF FOR A CHILD INVITATIONAL
Sponsor, golf or purchase an ad at this event that attracts nearly 300 golfers at two
private golf courses in St. Charles.
– Sponsorships from $300 – $15,000
Join us for an afternoon of clay shooting on the beautiful grounds of Max McGraw
in Dundee! Sponsor or play a round with lunch and auction in an exclusive, private
location with a limited number of invited guests.
– Sponsorships from $500 – $7,500 (or one participant for $500)
Begin your holiday season on the eve of the Geneva Christmas Walk by attending
a Carnivale for families and/or a Couture Fashion Show for adults.
– Sponsorships from $250 – $7,500
Leave a Legacy
GROW A HEALTHY CHILD GARDEN
Honor or memorialize a loved one or add your name to a brick, paver or bench on the beautiful grounds of the Historic Geneva Courthouse.
– Sponsorships from $500 – $25,000
Support the future of CASA in serving 100% of children in the Kane County Juvenile Court system by making a gift to the endowment fund or leaving the organization in your will or trust.
– Naming Opportunities – Priceless
Click here to read more about Leaving a Legacy
OTHER GIVING OPPORTUNITIES
THIRD PARTY EVENTS
SUITCASE AND GIFT CARDS
GIFT OF STOCK
FOX VALLEY KIDS MARATHON
You will receive a tax-deductible receipt along with your thank you letter for your donation. If you have questions, please contact Vicki Shaw, at 630-232-4484 or via email.
All the above giving opportunities will receive proper recognition.
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the nonprofit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.